2020 Can-AM Ryker
HOW IT WORKS
What do I need to rent a Can-Am Ryker?
- AGE: You must be at least 21 years old.
- DRIVERS LICENSE: You must have a current, valid U.S. or State driver's license with the Motorcycle Endorsement.
- CREDIT CARD: We require a valid credit card in your name on file for all reservations.
- INSURANCE: $15/day (non-refundable). You will receive instructions on how to purchase insurance after you complete your reservation.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: A refundable security deposit is required at the time of pick up.
HOW IT WORKS
How It Works
- MAKING THE RESERVATION: Complete the checkout process on our website by clicking on the BOOK RESERVATION button.
- INSURANCE: After checkout, we will email you a link to purchase your insurance. You will be able to select the insurance option and submit your insurance payment.
- PICKUP: When you arrive at the pickup location you selected during the reservation, there is a short checkout process and then you are ready to ride!
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: We will authorize your credit card for $1,000 and then remove it when the rental is returned without damage. This is not a credit card charge. In the event of damage during the rental period, the deposit will be forfeited and applied towards deductible and/or repairs. you are fully responsible for any damage to, or theft of, your rental vehicle.
- RETURN: Please return the motorcycle at the dropoff location you selected during the reservation. Prior your return, please fill the fuel tank with premium gas 91 Octane and place the receipt in the storage compartment.
- REFUNDS: Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Cancellations that occur within 48 hours will receive credit only for a future reservation. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about rescheduling.
- LATE FEES: If you are running late, please contact us! Returning a rental after the specified time results in a $50 charge. If more than one hour late, you will be charged for a full days rental.
- CLEANING: All rentals must be returned clean and in as good, or better condition than when rented. A $25 fee may be assessed if returned dirty. We will perform a pre-trip and post inspection and document any concerns with pictures and video.
- BURNOUTS: We have a very strict policy on tire damage, or any other damage to the vehicle and we will inspect the tire upon return. Excessive tire wear from misuse will result in you being charged for a replacement tire plus installation.
- STUNTS OR DRIFTING: You agree not to perform stunts of any kind on your rental vehicle including but not limited to drifting or burnouts. We reserve the right to terminate your rental agreement and retake possession of the vehicle in response to a violation of any of the foregoing.
- MECHANICAL ISSUES: Please report any mechanical problems to us immediately. Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage by not adhering to inspecting the bike before you ride it. If it has a flat or leak do not ride it. Treat the bike like you are riding your own.